Monday, July 6, 2009

30 days of crafts!

I have realized that all too often, I allow days to slip past me. I get frustrated at night when I cannot think of any really fun projects my kids and I have done together in the entire 14 hours that we're awake. How is that possible?

I am remedying this by (starting TODAY!!) posting crafts, games, challenges, day trips, etc that we do together on my site. We will feature one "together time" item per day. I would love for you to join me, and let me know your own experiences and ideas! I do love all comments!

I will post our very first project (with pictures) later today!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Fink said...

I like this 30-days-of-fun thing. Can I ask how (if?) you're getting all 4 kids to go along with it? My problem is that I rarely find something that appeals to all four.

Considering you have about the same age range as I do, I figured you'd be the person to ask!

Jenny
www.bloggingboutboys.blogspot.com

Georgiavore.com said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for stopping by! The kids have been surprisingly eager to all go along with it. Mostly because I build it up, and get them all excited about our daily project. They never know what we're going to do (I usually don't either) until right before hand! I think it's just the element of surprise. And I never schedule it. I just spring it on them. We're doing kind of goofy, laid back things, so it doesn't feel like work.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed bythe renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Enjoy My Music!